The profile of the production was directed by the needs of the Romanian Army during the Second World War and the post-war period, and the requirements of our external partners, and the production is generally directed to:
- Artillery ammunition, calibre from 76 mm to 130 mm,
- Ground-to-ground missiles and air-ground ones, 122 mm calibre and 82
mm range from 3 to 20.4 km, (exclusive provider in Romania),
- Warheads for missiles and artillery ammunition, (the most important
producer in Romania),
- Marine ammunition, exclusive manufacturer in Romania,
- Pyrotechnic elements to other partners: prime screws and tracers.